Reviews and Ratings
At Two Dragons we pride ourselves on our service, value for money, and the happiness and comfort of our guests. We welcome all reviews and encourage our guests to leave feedback so that we can maintain and improve our services. If you have stayed at Two Dragons, either recently or even a while ago, and would like to recommend us to others, please feel free to review us on the Tripadvisor form opposite.
A stay at Two Dragons is highly recommended, but of course, we would say that. Don’t take our word for it, read the reviews on these popular distillers of all things travel!
Quotes and reviews from others :-
- “Guesthouses and hotels abound in Siem Reap, running the gauntlet from cheap backpacker factories all the way up to five-star class. Our pick is the Two Dragons Guesthouse“ – TravellingTwo.com
- “You can always be assured a wonderful welcome from the managers and their staff ….each of the Two Dragons’ fourteen rooms are cheap, cheerful & immaculately clean.” – TripsCambodia.com
- “Four thumbs up from us. Our big bed has some sort of memory foam pad on it, we have a TV with 80 channels, A/C, fan and free wifi all for only $17USD a night…awesome” – Travelblog.org
- “The first thing I noticed was the lovely profusion of bright pink flowers over a blue and white sign which said “Two Dragons Guesthouse and Restaurant“. As my driver took my luggage from the tuk tuk, I saw bicycles, lots of tall palms and an inviting area of shade. ” – Malaysiaandcambodia.blogspot.com (A v.nice detailed page with pictures of our guesthouse)
- “We got settled into a gem of a spot near the city center, Two Dragons Guesthouse, a Siem Reap original. With A/C in the room, a comfy bed, fabulous food, and $0.75 draught beer we could not go wrong.” – Jeffnleigh.com (Journal of the adventures of Jeff and Leigh during their stay here in Cambodia).
- “EXCELLENT VIBE – Owner and staff are super friendly, helpful (english spoken) and honest. Prices are really fair, rooms are great, very clean”. – Downshiftingforearth.org
- “The room was clean, the bed comfortable, the toilet and shower worked, the aircon worked reasonably quietly and there were some English language channels among the 80 available on the TV. What more could you ask for US$22? Well, actually, there was more – to have a host who keeps promises and who spoke English and could add those little extra bits of advice on local customs, prices and things worth seeing made a tremendous difference. Thank you ” – Loraltravel.blogspot.com
- “Our choice was the Two Dragons Guesthouse – an inexpensive but highly recommended place – we could arrange all our tours once we arrived. Forget being worried about being ripped off. After checking online, plenty of visitors had vouched for the guesthouse’s unbiased advice and booking help.” – Mangovine.net
- “While in Siem Reap, we stayed in the Two Dragons guesthouse: inexpensive, friendly, good location, and AMAZING homemade ice cream.” – AboutAsia-Travelblog.com